Minggu, 25 April 2010

Letter of Complaint

To:
General services agency Trans Jakarta

I as a consumer freight trans jakarta states for the inconvenience as long as I use these services. The problem I faced was the late arrival of the bus so that disrupt my work time, then the number of passenger capacity in excess of the capacity is 83 people. It is described as state of other public transportation. Then use the bus lane for private vehicles such as cars, motorcycles or any other public bus that inhibits the rate of trans jakarta who already have their own channels and of course helping people to avoid congestion when using private vehicles or other public transportation for their activities.
Hopefully, my letter is in follow up immediately. In order for user convenience bus trans jakarta increasingly perceived increases and can become a useful public transport vehicles to the public jakarta

Yours sincerely

Rian



To:

Head parts and after-sales service
PT. PUTRA


Through this letter, I want to ask about the warranty provided by the company because I bought a cell phone at ITC Cempaka that has not been there a month experienced some problems including the use of sound that sometimes death, the memory card is not working and the LCD was a little cracked. Therefore, where would I as a consumer must submit the warranty on this product. Please be in the process. Thanks

Yours Sincerely

Rian




To:
Head of customer service
PT. PT. ABECE WORLD ABC WORLD

On 10 April 2010, I have made a purchase at a motorcycle dealership ABC WORLD Margonda branch. After the 15th day of use I experienced many problems with the bike. Among the horn that is not lit, the battery is defective and rear lights are dead. I have to report to the dealer where I bought a motorcycle to ask about guarantees associated with this damage, but they do not give a satisfactory answer so I decided to inform the central company to immediately take action might be the problem. Because of these problems is very detrimental to me. Thanks

Yours Sincerely,

Rian

0 komentar: