Sabtu, 03 April 2010

Letters offering congratulations

Dear Mr. Arif,
I heard a news that you had been promoted to your new position as a finance manager. I really happy to hear that so I offer you my sincere congratulation. Finally you got that position, after long years hard working. I really hope that your new position won’t make your hard work stop but become more motivated to achieve next goal.
I hope we are going to meet and celebrate this joyfull news. I’ll come back soon to Jakarta so before that don’t make any party.
Yours Sincerely
Rian







Dear Matt Christian

Happy New Year to you n your family. May the spirit brings you joy n happiness, n wish you all the best for the coming year!

Simple music can make U sing. Simple hug makes U feel better. Simple things can make U happy. Hope my Simple Merry XMas & Happy New Year will make U smile.

May the peace and love of God fill each day of your life and light your way through the New Year. Wishing you and your family His Blessing always. Merry Christmas and Happy NEw Year.

Your sincerely
Rian





My dear friend Sigit
congratulation upon the birth of your son.
we sincerely hope that both, mother and baby are doing well and hope we shall soon have an opportunity to have a look at the new born.

your affectionately
Rian




Dear Parents
By the time you will receive this letter,the new year will have set in.
as it is impossible for me to wish you a happy new year in person, you will no doubt allow me for doing so by letter.
In first place this is intended to convey my feeling of love and affection towards you.
May it be granted to you to witness a great number of new years days in good health to the joy and happiness of all your children.

Your loving
Rian

0 komentar: